1. Hotel Check inn/Check Out Time as per individual hotel Policies
2. Base Category Room Will be provided in Each Hotel.
3. Meals Timings must be followed as per instructions given by the hotels
4. Star Categorization of hotels in Himachal Pradesh are categorized on the basis of location, services, facility, and costing and not as per star categorization i.e. 1*2*3* and so on used in the Metro cities
5· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, Snowfall, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6 . Customers must carry the tour itinerary, Hotel vouchers, cab details, and valid id proof of all travelers.
7. In case of vehicle not going to Rohtang Pass by any kind of new guidelines proposed by the NGT-National green tribunal /Supreme court, our company will not be responsible in any case.
8. If vehicles will be allowed to go to Rohtang pass the guest will have to bear the expenses on his own if he/she wishes to go to Rohtang pass.
Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with the age. At Hotels Manager or receptionist may ask for these documents.
Children below 5 years are complementary in their parent’s room without an extra bed &. Volvo ticket (Milk/Food for infants or children above 5 years is chargeable and direct payment in the hotel)
This trip is completely customizable.
The given price is the base price for a single person. Your package price can vary according to the customized package plan for you.
Meal: - Dinner
Meet and Greet our executive at Pathankot and transfer to Dalhousie via cab for 2 hr 30 min (81.7 km) via NH 154A. Check in to your pre-booked hotel, have some rest, and get ready for Dalhousie local sightseeing of Panjpulla Waterfall, It means five bridges. Evening back to your hotel, have your dinner at the hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Meal: -Breakfast & Dinner
Morning process to visit "Dalhousie full day local sightseeing" taxi Kalatop, Dainkund Peak, Himachal Gift emporium, Khajjiar Sanctuary, Khajjiar Lake, St. Andrew’s Church, and Adventurous activities like paragliding, horse riding and mystic boat in Khajjiar.
Meal: -Breakfast Only
After having a great previous day,