6 Days 5 Nights
Manali- 02 Nights
Jibhi- 03 Nights
1. Hotel Check inn/Check Out Time as per individual hotel Policies
2. Base Category Room Will be provided in Each Hotel.
3. Meals Timings must be followed as per instructions given by the hotels
4. Star Categorization of hotels in Himachal Pradesh are categorized on the basis of location, services, facility, and costing and not as per star categorization i.e. 1*2*3* and so on used in the Metro cities
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, Snowfall, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Customers must carry the tour itinerary, Hotel vouchers, cab details, and valid id proof of all travelers.
7. In case of vehicle not going to Rohtang Pass by any kind of new guidelines proposed by the NGT-National green tribunal /Supreme court, our company will not be responsible in any case.
Arrive at Delhi Volvo bus stand (pick up point –Rk Ashram/ Majnu ka Tila, New Delhi at 09:00 pm and arrive at Manali around 09:00 am). Travel overnight in a Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali.
Documents needed are mentioned below in accordance with the age. At Hotels Manager or receptionist may ask for these documents.
Children below 5 years are complementary in their parent’s room without an extra bed &. Volvo ticket (Milk/Food for infants or children above 5 years is chargeable and direct payment in the hotel)
This trip is completely customizable.
The given price is the base price for a single person. Your package price can vary according to the customized package plan for you.
On arrival at Manali Transfer to the hotel by cab, and check in at the hotel.
Afternoon free for half day city tour. Explore the shopping malls of Manali, Manali Local Market, and The Mall Road Manali. Dinner and overnight at Manali.
MEAL: Breakfast & Dinner
This Day After breakfast you can proceed to Solang Valley (35 km.) also Known as Snow Valley. Which is famous for hosting various winters adventure sports like Paragliding and Gondola Ride. In Solang Valley, you Can also enjoy trekking, Skiing, and Mountaineering. Solang Valley is located between the Solang valley and Beas Kund and offers majestic views of glaciers and snow-capped Mountains. After that back to the Hotel and enjoy dinner at the hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
In the morning, check-out from the hotel.
Drive to Jibhi in Tirthan Valley.
Arrival at Jibhi in the afternoon.
Check-in to the camp/hotel.
Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay at the camp/guest house.
In the afternoon, drive to Sairopa.
Sairopa is the entrance gate of the Great Himalayan National Park. Walk into one of the unexplored regions of the world - Great Himalayan National Park. This region houses Himalayas black bears, Himalayan Ibex, Marmots, and Musk deer Primates and abounds with exotic varieties of wild bird families such as– Pheasant, Jungle fowl, Himalayan monal, Koklass pheasant, Chirr pheasant, and many more.
Enjoy a 3 hours pleasant walk through the forest (Packed lunch available).
In the afternoon, trek back to your campsite/hotel.
Campfire, dinner, and overnight stay in camp/hotel.
MEAL: Breakfast & Dinner
After Breakfast, drive to Jalori Pass which is at a distance of around 12 Km.
Then start your trek to the beautiful Serolsar Lake which takes around 2-3 hrs to reach there.
One can get an occasional view of the meadows beyond the thick curtain of the forests.
After lunch, trek back to the Pass and return to Jibhi.
Arrive in the evening for tea and snacks.
Dinner and overnight at camp/hotel.